- "If you truly believe that the Republic and the Jedi Order are wholly good, and that the Confederacy is wholly evil, then you're even more dangerous than my mistress thinks."
- ―4A-7, shortly before being beheaded by Ahsoka Tano
Prototype Espionage droid
|Chronological and political information|
4A-7 was a prototype Separatist spy droid constructed by Arakyd Industries on Mechis III, apparently the predecessor for the RA-7 protocol droid. He had the body of a Cybot Galactica protocol droid and an over-sized head containing surveillance equipment.
- "The droids have done their part. Now it's your turn. Be convincing".
"That's my programming, ma'am."
- ―Asajj Ventress and 4A-7
When Skywalker and Tano rescued Rotta, 4A-7 doctored a recording of them, making it look like they were kidnapping and manhandling the Huttlet. This recording was then presented to Jabba himself by Count Dooku.
4A-7 later prepared his escape from Teth, but was stopped by Skywalker and Tano. When the presence of battle droids gave away his alligence to the Confederacy, and after the battle droids were defeated, he and Tano had a brief argument about the ethics and morality of the Republic, the Jedi Order, and the Confederacy. After being told that she and her Master were very dangerous for believing in the absolute righteousness of the Republic and the Jedi, and in the absolute wickedness of the Confederacy, Tano became angry and decapitated the droid, which frustrated and outraged Ventress to no end.
Personality and traitsEdit
- "You're a traitor. A traitor".
"No, I'm not a traitor. I'm just not on your side. I serve another government, one no less valid than yours. There is always more than one side to any story, youngling."
- ―Ahsoka Tano and 4A-7 arguing about loyalty